My folks love this and so do I ,,
You too lub it and you can't deny ,,
(oohhh !! It rhymed ;) super impressed with my skills hahahahahahhaaaa :p )
The Body Shop ~ Spice Vanilla Body Butter is the best thing to soften up dry skin. The Body Shop body butters are famous worldwide as we all know pretty well. Spiced Vanilla was launched around Christmas last year and has been a favorite of TBS lovers since then.
If you suffer from dry patches on your body and nothing seems to ward off the dryness then definitely try this product. I have been using this for past two weeks and am pretty amazed with the cream.
I thankfully do not suffer from dry or irritated skin, my skin is pretty normal but still I love experimenting with new creams and lotions every now and then. I read about this spiced vanilla body butter and the word spice & vanilla made me buy it. I love spices and always make sure to use fresh ones in my kitchen so it was a pretty easy decision to be made when choosing among different variants.
Plus I feel so good wearing this, not only it smells good but also makes my skin baby soft.
And I get complimented too ;)
Notes about it in my opinion.
- Pouring life into dry skin.
- Making skin baby soft and retain its moisture :) .
- Keeps skin soft for good 5-6 hrs.
- Make rough skin patches buttery smooth.
Plus points :
- Super dry skin. If you want to get rid of dry patches without using thick lotions then this is definitely for you.
- Rough patches . Like your knuckles, writs, elbows, knees etc.
- Can be used as a body butter/cream for both summers and winters.
- Suitable for Humid climate as well.
Minus points :
- Not for super oily skin.
- Tub packaging . Why TBS ? WHY ?
- Buttery smooth texture. One touch and you would fall in love with it.
- Looks thick but isn't in reality.
- Blends effortlessly into your skin
- Just like a skin drink to quench its thirst.
- Doesn't leave any white cast on blending.
- You need extremely little amount while applying. So, even the small size tub would take me months to complete.
- Spiced Vanilla . It smells of Cinnamon Buns. Anyone would love it.
- Okay for sensitive nose.
- Fragrance lingers for 1 hour.
- Use it as you use your normal body cream.
- Focus on areas which are dry and ripped of moisture.
- Start with a little amount and then take another little scoop for that extra touch of moisture.
- Little goes long way.
- Not impressed with packaging, Tub packaging is unhygienic. There is no inner lid for this product's packaging.
- Tub is sturdy and the lid closes well.
- Travel friendly upto a limit.
Would personally suggest for :
- Those suffering from extremely dry skin.
- Those who keep on washing their hands every now and then because of their field of work.
- Those who have rough patches on few areas on their body.
- Those who want a awesomely good smelling cream.
Hope none of you had any Monday morning Blue :D
p.s. I have started my fb page yesterday :) It isn't that happening as of now but I'll take care of that asap. You can visit it by going through the Facebook tab on the header. Will make an separate post on this also.
p.p.s Did you like the new look of my blog ?