Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How to get rid of Acne forever~completely natural solution

I always had smooth skin and never felt the need to look after it besides the normal skin care routine I was practicing since long,,come 2010 and my face started breaking out like crazy,,It was like a bunch of red spots on my cheeks and rest of the face crystal clear.. :|

Honestly speaking ,, I never took this issue seriously,, I was not bothered much because allot of other stuff in my life was taking my full attention, so it was something that caught my attention quite late.

My problem with acne was this ~ 3-4 Active acne on my face with a bunch of red spots..nothing too severe but yes It started making me feel a bit low because I am that kind of a person who likes to doll up every single day :D LOL

Long story short,,,I wanted to get rid of the acne but did not had the time and patience to go for treatments or even using creams to curb off that issue completely,,in short,,a lazy bum,, ;)

So, I started asking my mum about if she ever had this issue or if any of her sister had it in their young days(I wanted to ask things that dated some 25-30 yrs back because I thought they would be completely natural and nothing cosmetic ),, My mum never had this issue but one of her sister had and she was cured by using Neem leaves,,leaves churned and mixed in hot water and then made to drink. Honestly speaking I didn't had the guts to gulp down Hot Neem water,,but this idea caught my fancy to a great extent.
A couple of days later I came up with this small method which I had used consistently for 3-4 months ,3-4 times a week and voila,,,I am acne free,, ACNE free for last 5 months,,no spots,,no breakouts,,no redness,,completely cured.
But I do use it like once in 8-10 days as it also serves as a great hydrating mask for my skin :)

Enough of blabbering..
Here's the read deal..

Ingredients used :

1. Neem powder or Azadirachta Indica

Neem powder~ Azadirachta Indica for Acne treatment

Neem powder or Azadirachta Indica

2. Sandalwood powder or Santalam Album

Sandalwood powder (chandan) or Santalam Album

3. Fresh home made natural yogurt (dahi)
Fresh Yogurt (dahi)

4. Turmeric powder or Curcuma Longa

Turmeric powder (haldi) or Curcuma Longa


5. A mixing bowl and a spoon

Step 1.

Take a bowl and add a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi) (Curcuma Longa) in it, just a pinch,,no more than that else your face will turn all yellow :D.

Turmeric powder (haldi) or Curcuma Longa


Step 2

Add 2 big spoons of fresh home made chilled yogurt (dahi) into it. Use fresh one, even a day old will also work fine.

Fresh Yogurt (dahi)


Step 3

Add 1 Tablespoon of Neem powder (Azadirachta Indica) and equally add 1 Table spoon of Sandalwood  powder(chandan) (Santalam Album) or  into it. Use equal quantities please.

Sandalwood powder (chandan) or Santalum Album ~ Brown colored
Neem Powder or Azadirachta Indica ~ Green colored


Step 4

Mix well..if the consistency is runny then add equal amount of Neem and Turmeric powder. If consistency is thick,,add a spoon of yogurt. It should be like a soft paste- easy to blend but non-dripping.

Turmeric+Yogurt+Sandalwood powder+Neem powder

Step 5 

Clean your face, pat dry and apply this paste on your face,,please leave your eye area and your eyebrows.
Leave it until it semi dries off. Wash with normal water and pat your skin dry. No need to use cream after it as the Yogurt is doing all the moisturizer part over here.
Sleep well and let this thing show wonders within a week.


You are going to love it for sure.

FYI

Neem powder or Azadirachta Indica powder
(In India, the plant is variously known as "Sacred Tree," "Heal All," "Nature's Drugstore," "Village Pharmacy" and "Panacea for all diseases". Products made from neem trees have been used in India for over two millennia for their medicinal properties: neem products are believed to be anthelmintic, antifungal, antidiabeticantibacterialantiviral) source wikipedia 

Neem powder ~ Azadirachta Indica

Neem acts as an antibacterial product on your skin, which not only heals the active acne but also clears all the bacteria within the skin layer and stops skin from breaking out. Result : clear skin without any redness.

Turmeric powder (Haldi) or Curcuma Longa
Turmeric powder is used on skin as it has antimicrobial properties and even anti-ageing agents.
It helps in disinfecting and makes skin color even on your face.

Sandalwood powder (chandan) or Santalam Album
It has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, and is used on skin to remove blackheads and acne spots.

Sandalwood powder (chandan) or Santalum Album


Curd/Yogurt (dahi) 
It has antiseptic properties too and helps in reducing redness from your face.


It has helped me completely,, let it help you too :)

Thanks

Namita 

10 comments:

  1. Thats a nice mix namita..natural products work slowly but surely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello bhumika :)
    this stuff has helped me allot,,
    well said, it works slowly but surely :)
    and completely too :)

    god bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the way u describe it..seems like the magical solution to all our acne problems! :D m gonna try get the neem powder and try this on me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kejal :)

    yes,,it definitely is a solution,,a complete solution to be precise.
    do try it and hope it works its magic on you too :)

    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kejal ,, one more thing,,this stuff works but takes time ,,so have patience if you are going to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Namita...

    I am new to ur blog and following u... i used apply neem and curd for my pimples...

    do visit my blog http//www.indiangirlsskincareandmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hie Deepa :)

    Thanks for coming by and being my friend
    yes,,these two things are extremely nice for pimples..
    do try out with the rest of stuff I have written over here.

    will visit soon
    :)
    god bless u

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure dear... but as of now i am using Mary Kay Acne set and getting gud result out of it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ hair removal :

    Thanks for the information ,, :)

    ReplyDelete