Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss ~ Lilac Cream

Lilac Cream by Revlon is that kinda lip gloss that you can wear anytime any day without much fussing about it matching with your clothes or not.

Revlon super lustrous lip gloss ~ Lilac Cream

The packaging states ~ New intense moisture formula with SPF 15

Revlon super lustrous lip gloss ~ lilac cream

I, honestly speaking was not going to pick up this shade as I was on the look for something like burnt orange shade which I couldn't :( so,,anyways tried and looked for something among the shades available and this was the one I have never worn.
Revlon super lustrous lip gloss ~ lilac cream


I will be wearing this gloss with a lipstick beneath as it is sheer and also my lips are bit pigmented these days,,
maybe with a hot pink or a deep pinkish-purple shade.. :)

Revlon super lustrous lip gloss ~ Lilac cream


This gloss is not at all sticky ~ something that I look forward while buying glosses.

Revlon super lustrous lip gloss ~ lilac cream


Packaging is nice but still I like the packaging of the colorburst range more..

Revlon super lustrous lip gloss ~ pink kiss


Quantity wise its 5.9 ml

Shade ~ Lilac Cream,,pure lilac shade :)

Revlon super lustrous lip gloss ~ Lilac cream


Price ~ Rs. 495

Color payoff ~ A bit sheer so if applied alone will stay for around 3-4 hrs 

Revlon super lustrous lip gloss ~ Lilac cream


Recommendation ~ yes sure,,try it,,,its a different shade,,looks nice with smoked eyes (more on the chocolate-brown shade,,looks a bit dull with black eyeshadow)

Revlon super lustrous lip gloss ~ Lilac cream


Thanks


Namita

12 comments:

  1. i luv revlon super lustrous glos mor thn colourburst range...
    ts a pretty color& nice review namita!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the coffee gleam and I quite like it. The color is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sunaa :)
    revlon is one of my most favorite brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Niv :) ,,yeah coffee shade is nice too,,i desperately need a burnt orange-pink shade,,, :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love revlon colorburst lipglosses better.. but this shade looks really pretty.. And btw i have an award for you. Do check my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Deepika :):) :D
    Thanks girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ani :

    Yep it is,,different and pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following :)
    This lip gloss looks soo pretty! I need to check it out :)
    Btw are you experiencing problems with google friend connect?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Purpleanel
    my pleasure dear,,

    yes please check it out.
    N i havent experienced any problem wth GFC, but I guess I had read somewhere that its getting shut next year,,is it so?

    ReplyDelete